Anniversaries, birthdays, Valentine’s Day, spontaneous surprises… there are many reasons you should start planning your next romantic getaway in PA. But, what should you do and where should you stay? That’s easy! There are many opportunities for incredible experiences and romance all throughout the Poconos. So, here’s how to map out your romantic getaway in PA!
Looking to make memories on your next romantic getaway in PA? You’ve come to the right place! No matter why you’re visiting, the free Vacation Guide from Silver Birches Resort in Hawley is the perfect tool to craft your own, unique escape!
Great Ideas for Your Romantic Getaway in PA
Here in the Poconos, there are plenty of wonderful opportunities to feel the love and make memories that will last a lifetime. Here are some ideas you should plan for your next romantic getaway in PA!
- Take a waterfall tour! The waterfalls in the Poconos will inspire your love with natural beauty! People have been visiting the waterfalls since the 19th century. And, thanks to the Delaware River, there are many beautiful waterfalls to capture your imagination. Take a waterfall tour in the Poconos or see them yourself on one of the many great hikes in the area.
- Wine and dine! Enjoy incredible food and a great wine list at The Dock at Silver Birches Resort. Plan a special experience with the best locally-sourced cuisine in the area at The Settlers Inn. Or enjoy a cup of locally-roasted coffee at Cocoon Coffee House in the Hawley Silk Mill! No matter what you choose, you’ll have a wonderful evening!
- Have a night in! Unwind by the lake at Silver Birches Resort. Watch the sunset over the lake, listen to the fireplace crackle while Lake Wallenpaupack laps against the shoreline nearby. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, and sit on our Adirondack chairs under the stars. Cozy up together and talk into the night. What could be better?
- Go out on Lake Wallenpaupack! For the adventurous types, take kayaks or SUPs out on Lake Wallenpaupack! What’s more romantic than finding yourselves out in the middle of the lake with no one else around?
- Enjoy great local events! If you’re a wine lover, then the Wine Festival at the Waterfront is a wonderful, romantic way to experience the best wine in the area. The same goes for foodies with the Winter Foodies Getaway Package at Silver Birches! Or, if you’re looking for a laugh, go to Comedy Night!
Reserve Romance at Silver Birches Resort
Now that you have several great ideas for things to do during your romantic getaway, it’s time to reserve a romantic room at Silver Birches Resort! We have many wonderful options perfect for any couple looking to make an escape. So, browse our available rooms and see for yourself what your romantic getaway in PA will look like. Then, contact us to reserve romance! And, if you’re still looking for the most incredible experiences to plan, then download our free Vacation Guide today!