As the thaw of spring ushers in warmer temperatures, take a Poconos spring break to celebrate the end of winter! You’ll love the abundant sunshine, better weather, and incredible experiences in the Poconos region. Whether you’re looking for outdoor adventure, the best museums, or a serene place to relax, the Poconos has it all. Here are our five reasons why you’ll love a Poconos spring break.
Are you looking for a unique weekend or weeklong getaway? You’ve come to the right place! Here at Silver Birches Resort, we consider ourselves experts on the best things to do in the area. So, download our free Vacation Guide and see for yourself how many great things you can do during your Poconos spring break!
The 5 Best Reasons to Take a Poconos Spring Break
The gorgeous Poconos are the perfect setting for your spring break, whether you are a student or not! There are plenty of great reasons why you should visit, but we’ve narrowed our list to the top five. We’re confident that, when you follow this list, you’ll love every minute of your Poconos spring break!
- Lake Wallenpaupack presents a variety of great water activities like fishing, boating, waterfront events, and more! Starting in mid-May, you can rent a boat for your fishing expedition or day on the water. Plus, SUPs and kayak rentals are also available to explore the lake in all of its beauty.
- Outdoor adventures like hiking and horseback riding are a great way to see the Poconos in spring! There are plenty of well-maintained trails and opportunities to explore on horseback. Take a guided hike or take a trek in Promised Land State Park on the Pocono Plateau.
- Waterfalls in the Poconos are some of the most beautiful in North America. Visitors have been making the hike to these since the mid-19th century! Take a guided tour and fall in love with the natural beauty of Bushkill Falls and other gorgeous cascades.
- Festivals and events are a big deal during the springtime in the Poconos! You’ll love the Wine Festival at Silver Birches Resort, the Hawley EarthFest, and Comedy Night at Silver Birches, too.
- Shopping and dining in the Poconos is a real treat with a flair for local flavor! Head over to The Dock at Silver Birches Resort for delicious food in a casual atmosphere. Or, grab a cup of the best coffee around at Cocoon Coffee House in Hawley. While you’re there, check out the shops at the Hawley Silk Mill, and then try the best locally-sourced cuisine at the restaurant at The Settlers Inn.
Spring Packages at the Best Place to Stay in the Poconos
When you begin to plan for your spring break in the Poconos, take advantage of the great specials at Silver Birches Resort! We’ll help you celebrate a break with our beautiful rooms and luxurious amenities. Plus, we’re conveniently at the heart of everything you’d want to do in the Poconos! So, why wait? Book your Poconos spring break today! And, if you need more great ideas for your time here, download our free Vacation Guide for the most incredible experiences in the Poconos.