The autumnal beauty of the Pocono Mountains region is a glorious sight to behold. What better way to enjoy fall in the Pocono Mountains than to plan a weekend getaway? There are many things to do when the leaves change into vibrant colors, and the air starts to get crisp. To give you a better idea of what fall in the Pocono Mountains may look like, take advantage of our 3-day itinerary. You’re going to love a fall trip here!
Find out more about all of the fun things to do near Silver Birches Resort (formerly Ehrhardt’s) when you download our free Vacation Guide. It’s full of great recommendations for things to see and do like enjoying fall in Pennsylvania!
Make the Most of Fall in the Pocono Mountains
Are you ready for an adventure? Make great memories and follow this 3-day itinerary for the best fall trip!
- Take a tour of waterfalls in the vicinity! People flock to see the beauty of our local waterfalls and have since the mid-19th century.
- For lunch, stop by The Dock at Silver Birches. Our lakefront view makes for a relaxing dining experience. A menu offering a new spin on American classics is sure to satisfy.
- In the afternoon, check out The Hawley Silk Mill where you can peruse the Mill Market Bakery for artisanal goods and fare. Grab a cup of excellently crafted coffee at Cocoon Coffee House while you’re at it!
- The Pocono Mountains region is perfect for viewing the colorful fall foliage. Check out our ultimate Fall Foliage Tour and catch the leaves at their peak!
- The ideal accompaniment to the Fall Foliage Tour is the labyrinth of hiking and biking trails in the area. Set out on a sunny fall day for an afternoon of adventure and incredible views.
- After a day full of hiking, biking, and wanderlust come unwind at the restaurant at Settlers Inn. This restaurant on our sister property offers incredible meals made with the best local and seasonal ingredients.
- Spend a day riding around the countryside on horseback at Triple W Stables, just a short drive from Silver Birches Resort. You’ll see the beauty of the Pocono Mountains in the fall in a whole new way!
- Spend the afternoon at Lake Wallenpaupack! Silver Birches Resort sits right on the shoreline of the lake, making it easy and convenient to relax by the water. Take in the scenic beauty of the lake accented by the fall foliage.
- To end this relaxing day, make your way up to The Dock Restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal and relax near the grand fireplace by the lake on a cool fall night.
Stay at Silver Birches Resort
There is so much going on this fall in the Pocono Mountains. Whether you’re planning a holiday getaway, a romantic stay, or a vacation, Silver Birches Resort has everything you need. We’re experts on the region, so download our free Vacation Guide to plan your next visit. We’re eager to accommodate you, so check out our special and packages. Then, contact us today to book your getaway!